Vanderbilt Otolaryngology welcomes you to Nashville and the AAO-HNSF 2023 Annual Meeting and OTO Experience Sept. 30-Oct 4, 2023.
We are pleased to see our colleagues from around the world sharing knowledge to enhance patient care.
Vanderbilt Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery is proud to be:
- #1 residency program (according to Doximity)
- #3 in NIH funding (according to Blue Ridge)
- #5 otolaryngology program (according to U.S. News and World Report)
- Top national cochlear implant center by experience and volume
Our team will deliver 50 presentations during the meeting. Some highlights include:
- James Netterville, M.D., and Sarah Rohde, M.D., presenting an Expert Lecture on paragangliomas of the neck. (Sunday @ 11 a.m. in 201AB)
- ABOHNS President and Voice Center Executive Director Gaelyn Garrett, M.D., moderating a panel on changes to the oral certifying exam. (Sunday @ 1 p.m. in A1)
- Sleep surgeon David Kent, M.D., participating in a Great Debate on otolaryngologists as sleep physicians. (Monday @ 10:45 a.m. in 205ABC)
- Aaron Moberly, M.D., moderating a Vanderbilt panel focused on building the cochlear implant program of the future. (Monday @ 5 p.m. in 207A)
Make sure you take some time to experience the hospitality of our city, including the unique sounds that give Music City its name. Reach out to any of the faculty for recommendations!
Eben Rosenthal, M.D.
Professor and Chair
Vanderbilt Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery